Martial Arts in Edmonton: BJJ for Juniors & Teens
Learning the art of Jiu Jitsu for 8-15 year olds
If you’re looking for a safe, exciting and very physical activity, look no further than Elite’s BJJ for Juniors & Teens program.
In Jiu Jitsu, size doesn’t matter – it’s all about technique and we have the best black belt instructors in Alberta teaching the art. Jiu Jitsu is focused on grappling and ground wrestling – not punching and kicking which makes it one of the most safe disciplines of the martial arts.
The Junior Grappling program at Elite Jiu Jitsu is perfect for both beginner boys and girls as well as students that already have Brazilian Jiu Jistu experience.
There are many benefits to Jiu Jitsu including:
- Building confidence in juniors and teens;
- Being exposed to role models outside of the house and school;
- Learning great habits including respect, discipline and the value of physical activity;
- Bringing focus to lives and teaches kids to strive for goals;
- Keeping kids motivated; and
- Positively impacts all other aspects of a young person’s life.